PerfectDreadlocks is the place to come if you want reviews about dreadlocks products. Check out the reviews page to find out what's hot and what's not! Dreadlocks Products reviews
Dreadlocks are much more than just a hairstyle. They are a way
Dreadlocks are different for everyone. They can be spiritual and
religious, they can be a statement, and they can be fashionable and
fun. Dreadlocks are what you want them to be and never let anyone tell
you that you can't have them for this reason or that reason.
of the hardest parts of having dreadlocks is dealing with the misconceptions
of those in society who don't understand them."
ready for dreadlocks?
5 things to think about before you make the decision.
1. Find out if the lifestyle and the maintenance required for dreadlocks is right for you.
2. dreadlocks take time.
They are not an instant hairstyle. The only way
to instant dreadlocks is temporary dreadlocks.
3. Your Job. Does your job allow them? If you don't check
first you could end up losing your job or putting a lot of time into
making your dreadlocks and have to take them out.
4. Know your hair texture. This is important
for choosing the right method to make your dreadlocks.
5. Proper dreadlocks maintenance. VERY IMPORTANT! The key to
great dreadlocks is knowing how to take care of them.
choose the best method for your hairtype
Check out Part 3 of the Faq for the best method
for your hair type.
1. dreadlocks are dirty. Only if you don't
wash them. BIG MISTAKE! Clean hair
dreads faster than dirty hair. People who care about having healthy dreadlocks
wash them at least twice a week.
2. You can't wash dreadlocks. False. You can wash any kind of hair. dreadlocks are no exception.
If someone tells you this, assume they have no idea what they are talking
3. Not washing and combing your hair is
the best way to make dreadlocks. This is how animals and people who don't know what their doing make dreadlocks.
4. Only black people can have dreadlocks.
Completely false, anyone can have can have them.
5. You have to shave your head to get rid
of dreadlocks. Not True! Check the FAQ for information
about removing dreadlocks.
The easiest way to remove them is to cut them at the roots.
You can also soak them in a strong conditioner like VO5 and comb
them out. Start at the tip (the end) of the dread lock and slowly work
your way to the root. Try to get the conditioner inside the middle of the